In this episode of the Insights as a Service podcast, Brendan is joined by David and Dinesh from the CFO Centre to uncover the secret to driving business profitability through the role of a CFO.
They’ll share their experiences in finance and commercial functions and cover a range of topics including the difference between CFOs and accountants, when it’s the right time to engage a CFO, and strategies for driving enterprise value for MSPs.
- Intro David King and Dinesh Thuraisingham
- Difference between charter accountants and CFOs
- At what size of business do you need a CFO?
- What problems does the CFO role tackle?
- How CFOs drive enterprise value
- Blockers that prevent CFOs from being successful
- What it costs to hire a CFO
- How the CFO Centre is educating the market
- How CFOs enable growth for tech companies
This podcast is brought to you by Lightwire Business – the telco that compliments your MSP service offering instead of competing with it. Check out how you can add more revenue to your MSP with (white labelled) voice, data, and managed solutions at: https://www.lightwirebusiness.com/