MSPs need a Customer Success process that is scalable, repeatable, documentable, and efficient… with metrics and a system to ensure the customer feels heard. When you concentrate on the people, programs, processes, and products that make a positive impact for your customers, their success guarantees your MSP’s success.
Marnie Stockman (CEO of Lifecycle Insights) wrote the book on customer success for MSPs… literally, and this week she joins Brendan to spell it out.
- 00:00 What’s in this episode
- 03:50 How you can measure customer success
- 05:00 Health indicator to measure your customers
- 09:15 Automated metrics
- 10:00 What is CSM?
- 15:00 How an owner can trust his CSM
- 18:15 Good relationship is communication and transparency
- 20:00 How to scale past owner’s gut feel and automated discussion with customers
- 22:13 (Re)marketing to your clients
- 25:00 Awareness of your own data
- 28:00 How to find the problem to solve for your customers
- 30:05 The 3 P’s: People, Products, Process and how to recruit differently
- 34:50 Why Process and Product are crucial
- 39:00 How Marnie and Nigel Moore got to work together