Promotional Terms & Conditions
When we run a competition or promotional offer of some kind, these are the terms that apply.
Lightwire General Promotional Terms
- By entering the competition or promotion, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person unless otherwise specified.
- By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Lightwire and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to our standard terms and conditions and those of any third party company supplying the prizes.
- Lightwireis not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on the date set out on the promotion.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted or acknowledged within 3 business days, at Lightwire‘s option, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Lightwire Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand and Australian businesses only unless otherwise specified.
- The judges’ decision concerning any aspect of the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property ofLightwireand may be used for promotional and marketing purposes or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
We are here to help, if you have questions or if something is unclear then give us a call on AU: 1300 016 678 or NZ: 0800 534 567