3CX Book resources
#1 - Is Teams Calling right for Lightwire Business?
Teams Calling with Direct Routing or 3CX. Nick Phillips and Brendan Ritchie look at the features Lightwire Business uses and work out if we should switch from 3CX to Teams Calling with Direct Routing
Feel free to skip ahead to a part that interests you
- 2:30 – Time of day diverts
- 3:55 – Configuring call queues
- 5:10 – Mobility
- 5:40 – Dashboard view
- 6:15 – Service desk reports/SLAs
- 8:04 – Integrating Teams with 3rd party apps
- 9:00 – Community support
- 9:41 – Direct Routing benefits
- 10:10 – Using PowerShell vs admin centre
- 10:48 – Call recording
- 12:08 – Cost comparison and licensing
- 14:03 – Lightwire conclusion
- 15:00 – Who is best suited to Teams Calling?
- 17:40 – contact details
#2 - Voice channel utilisation
Lightwire provides channel utilisation alerts when 75% and/or 100% thresholds are hit. But more than that, when you need to increase your channel count, we can make that happen within 24 hours.
#3 - Wholesale rebilling tool
See and set your own voice rates based on call types and/or destination prefixes inside our customer portal, illume.
#4 - Datagate integration
Learn how, and why, Lightwire has partnered with Datagate to simplify MSP voice billing in this video. Datagate’s CEO Mark Loveys and Regional Sales Manager Liston Pinto join Nick and Brendan to discuss:
- 0:45 – Datagate’s story and how they operate in AU & NZ
- 1:58 – How MSP’s can sell and bill voice with ease
- 3:43 – What Datagate does better than others in the same space
- 5:34 – Unique billing requirements of MSPs
- 6:42 – Why Lightwire partnered with Datagate
- 7:22 – The onboarding experience
- 8:51 – How setting your rates works
- 9:52 – How the Datagate partnership affects your bottom line.
#5 - Lightwire Hosted 3CX Trial
Choosing a new voice platform can be daunting, as a wholesaler you are looking to standardise your offering and provide an exceptional experience for your end users.
We don’t expect you to take our word for it that 3CX (and Lightwire) is great, we want to prove it, that why we offer a free, and obligation free, 14 day trial.
The 3CX 14-day trial is provided using a production instance that is reserved for testing, so it’s like any other 3CX we host, but we just add trial users to it. It’s already set up to handle Australian and New Zealand calling.
You’ll have 14 days to try 3CX, no contracts and totally risk free. We will set you up with test extensions and temporary numbers, leaving you to get a feel for call quality and user experience.
Get started with the Lightwire Hosted 3CX Trial
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch within 8 business hours.