Lightwire Business Customer Portal Released | Voice Section
We are thrilled to announce the first major release of our brand new Business Customer Portal: the voice section.
This release is a game changer for our business partners. Lightwire resellers and channel partners and direct business customers, now have complete visibility of their active voice services, with thorough call analytics, records, rates and settings available to view and download. The voice section is just the first cab off the rank for the portal. Our Development Team is continuing to enhance the portal with additional service views and features.
Lightwire business partners (resellers, channel partners and direct customers) with active voice services can expect an email in the coming days welcoming them to set up their user account. We are genuinely interested to hear your feedback after you’ve had a look around.
Features of this Release:
- Single login – View and manage all your active Lightwire services with one login.
- Call Analytics – View real time call analytics in bar, stacked and pie graph formats used to represent service activity. Use the colour-coded, stacked chart and bar graphs to see call charges by month and call type over the last five month period. Use the pie chart to see call minutes used/remaining. Hover over the graphs to pin-point exact detail on costs and duration.
- Call records – View and download call costs based on DDI. This feature is especially useful if you need to on-charge calls.
- Call Rates – Filter call rates for each country based on name or prefix.
- Voice settings – View a range of voice settings for your active services including voice mail, call forwarding timeout, max sessions, DDIs and related extensions. In later releases, you’ll be able to edit these settings yourself.
The voice section released today is just the beginning of a brilliant customer portal that provides Lightwire Business partners and clients full insight and manageability of their active services.
We are thoroughly excited help our partners onboard with this tool and continue developing more features. There’ll be more releases to come!