Diprose Miller, a long time Lightwire client, has won the New Zealand Accounting Partner of the Year award at the 2017 Xerocon Melbourne Awards.
Diprose Miller made local headlines when they were the first organisation to get UFB in Te Aroha, a move that required significant investment on their part and was completed in partnership with Lightwire. They are now backing that up with a similar move in Morrinsville, where Lightwire has a UFB on application install in progress for them through Chorus.
At Lightwire, we have seen the enthusiasm held by the executive team at Diprose Miller to embrace technology in order to drive efficiency in their business and to improve the experience for their clients, and as such we know this award is thoroughly deserved.
The criteria for this award category were:
1. Certification – demonstrated commitment to increasing percentage of total staff that are Xero certified.
2. Practice tools – evidence of use of Xero HQ, Practice Manager, Workpapers and Tax to provide value for your clients.
3. Marketing strategy – commitment to raising awareness of the benefits of Xero (optimised website, social strategy, publications, speaking engagements, hosting events, etc).
4. Innovation – evidence of innovation in client services to improve business performance and how this service sets you apart from your competitors.
5. App solutions – evidence of use of apps to boost productivity and provide client solutions
Congratulations to the team at Diprose Miller from all of us at Lightwire.